NOTICE OF TELEVISING OF DRAINAGE PIPES
MARCH 30 – APRIL 9
On March 30, 2021, work will begin to televise two drainage pipes to
determine their conditions so we can estimate a replacement date.
The two pipes are located as follows:
1. Pipe that runs behind Elk Way in Hunter’s Crossing beginning at
the old Sunflower Park area and extending all along the Duke
Power Easement. This work will begin on Tuesday, March 30 and
will extend into the early week of April 5.
2. Pipe that runs along Woodlands Blvd. from the canal between
Preserve and Cross Creek down to the area between Cross Creek
and Stonebriar, just past Pebblebrook Drive. This work is
projected to begin mid next week upon completion of the Elk Way
The contractor will have members directing traffic along Woodlands
Blvd. We ask that everyone please SLOW DOWN to give the workers
the appropriate room they need to complete these projects.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
There will be an annual all membership meeting held on December 15th from 6 PM to 7 PM at the East Lake Woodlands Country Club. The meeting is on the upper floor in the Executive Room. (right side corner overlooking the putting green).
There will be the annual budget meeting held on November 10th from 6PM – 7 PM at the Eastlake Woodlands Country Club in the Executive Room (upstairs and in the back far right of the club). Notices have been sent to all residents.
Please see the most recent watering schedule for Eastlake Water
Eastlake Water Notice 10:2020
ELWCA – UPDATED INFO REGARDING
BAR CODES, GATE UPGRADES & LANE CLOSURESGate Closure Upgrades 10-15-2020
The next board meeting is scheduled at the East Lake Woodlands Country Club September 22, 2020 from 6PM to 7PM. We would like for any residents to attend these meetings.
If you are interred in joining the board, there are two positions open.
Please contact John Schladweiler at email@example.com
Thank you and we hope you will join.
We are just following up on the emergency situation with one of our main pump houses for ELW Water in order to update you with the status. The damage and impact was far greater than anticipated but we have found our resolution.
The pump house building is a total loss requiring it to be demolished and rebuilt. Thankfully, the pump station itself is intact and for the most part undamaged. We have obtained and installed a generator that will allow us to provide water starting next week and until the restoration project is completed. Below is a bulleted list of details for you.
Water will be available beginning at 7pm on Monday, August 3rd
- After August 3rd, watering will be available from 7pm-7am, Sunday evening through Friday morning
- There will be NO WATERING AVAILABLE from 7am Friday mornings through 7pm Sunday evenings
- Below is the watering schedule as it stands
- WATERING SCHEDULE – UPDATED BELOW
- MONDAY: Addresses ending in the numbers 0 or 1
- TUESDAY: Addresses ending in the numbers 2 or 3
- WEDNESDAY: Addresses ending in the numbers 4 or 5
- THURSDAY: Addresses ending in the numbers 6 or 7
- FRIDAY (12am – 7am only): Addresses ending in the numbers 8 or 9
- Because the permitting process with the county will be required for the structure, we are anticipating 6-8 weeks at a minimum until the project is complete
- Once the rebuild is complete, we will communicate out to the community that we are back to our normal schedule
A Tweet by Halsey Beshears, Florida’s Secretary of the Department of Business & Professional Regulations, at 11:05 a.m. this morning (06/26/20) indicated that, “Effective immediately, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation is suspending on premises consumption of alcohol at bars statewide.” We are awaiting an order or official announcement from the state, as well as further guidance. We will share more information as it becomes available.
Follow up links for the Pinellas County Face Covering Ordinance: